VikramSimhaReddy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Whenever I adding a missing places of Hindu Temples at my village, most of them are not reviewed

Most of missing places added by me are not approved even though they are really present at my home town which is my birth place. Only one or two places are appears on Google maps. What can I do for adding all missing Hindu Temples at my village. Please let me know. Thank You.

2 comments
Level 10

Re: Whenever I adding a missing places of Hindu Temples at my village, most of them are not reviewed

@VikramSimhaReddy First thing to check will be if you go to your contributions in Maps, does the addition say "appoved", "pending" or "not applied". Pending means, it's still being looked at. Not applied means it's not approved. 

If it's pending, one way will be to ask other local guides around the vicinity to "check facts" using the Google Maps app. If at least a few people gives a positive response, it's more likely the place addition will be approved.

If it's not applied, then you will want to add it again, and make sure all details and address and location is accurate, and when you add the place, upload at least 1 photo during the add process (only can be done via mobile). And get other local guides to "check facts" soon after.

You may also want to read this link. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

Level 3

Re: Whenever I adding a missing places of Hindu Temples at my village, most of them are not reviewed

Thank You StephenAbraham