YK1001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What is the correct way to Map a Night Market?

What is the correct way to map the Kiosks of a Night Market?

We are going to Map this Night Markethttps://goo.gl/maps/ebgWw8YbjAE2 , during the "Map your World Week".  

1.  The Area for the Kiosk is a Car Road, with normal traffic during daytime.

2.  During "Night Market" time, the road is blocked for Car traffic, while only allow limited MotorCycle traffic.

3.  All Kiosk must register with a Management Association before they can operate in the Night Market

4.  Each  Kiosk have a "fixed" position assigned by the Association

5.  All Kiosk has a standard format Signage, unique Kiosk Number, Operator Name.

6.  There is no land phone line for individual Kiosk

7.  The website will likely be the official site of the Management Association

Questions:

A.  Is each Kiosk Mappable?  They are mainly selling foods / drinks in the night market.

B.  What is the correct Address for each Kiosk? "Kiosk Number, Road Name, City, Country" acceptable?

C.  Road will start block traffic at about 15:00, to allow the Kiosk setup.  Can 15:00 be used as Start of Business Hours?  Can the "Clean Up" time be used as End of Business Hours?

D.  Can the Kiosk Operator use their Mobile Phone as their phone?  If none provided, can we use the Phone from the Official Website of the Management Association?

Any other points that we should plan ahead for mapping the above Night Market correctly?

I want to give good instructions and provide good examples to the participants of the Meet-up, to achieve a higher approval rate.

Thank you very much!

台灣台北市大同區寧夏路寧夏夜市
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: What is the correct way to Map a Night Market?

Hello,

The individual kiosks are not mappable, only the market itself and it is already mapped.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8

Re: What is the correct way to Map a Night Market?

That is disappointing! 

Thank you very much, @Flash!