Ann-MarieS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: What is the correct way of adding Restaurants in Hotels

I'm afraid that the rules apply to all places, as users we cannot pick and choose when to apply them.

Pretty well every combination hotel and restaurant is not going to have a 24 hour a day restaurant; people will realize that.  But also almost every restaurant does have it own phone number, does this one not?

The documentation was in the Map Maker help centre, though mapping is so complex that not everything could be covered and the TCs for Map Maker were the secondary resource.  The help centre was taken down when Map Maker was retired, and until a new resource is prepared it is the mapping experts from Map Maker that retain the knowledge.  Google has assured us the same rules apply.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the correct way of adding Restaurants in Hotels

@Flash wrote:

Pretty well every combination hotel and restaurant is not going to have a 24 hour a day restaurant; people will realize that.  But also almost every restaurant does have it own phone number, does this one not?

Usually, restaurants open around lunchtime if not earlier, this one opens at 16:00 / 4pm. That's why I think it's important to specify the opening times in some way. And it's a family business, they only have one phone number for the whole house. Private calls, hotel and restaurant calls all go to the same number.