4101 STEELES AVENUE WEST

SUITE # 208 TORONTO, ONTARIO M3N1V7

4101 Steeles Avenue West, North York, ON, Canada
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: WRONG MAP FOR MY BUSINESS

Hi @franciscomejia. As a business owner, I recommend visiting https://www.google.com/business/ to claim and manage your business listing. That is the best approach to making edits to your listing quickly. This community is for individual members of the Google Maps community, folks who like sharing information like reviews, map edits and more to help others. While anyone can suggest an edit to Google Maps for a place, it must be done with firsthand knowledge of the place. I recommend visiting the Google My Business page I shared above as well as their community for further support managing your business. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 7

I found something at 4101 Steeles Ave W #208, North York, ON M3N 1V7

I did not find anything else in Ontario with the word Mastertax in its title.

Level 10

Hi sputnikjim,

The link in your reply is malformed.  It ought to be https://www.google.com/maps/place/MASTERTAX+FINANCIAL+SERVICES+INC./@43.7740303,-79.5292572,17z/data...

or, short-code https://goo.gl/CU5wCs

Level 7

Thanks for the link fix before the original poster got mixed up with it, @MapWrangler

Level 10

Hi franciscomejia,

I see that the satellite imagery photo and Street View places you on Jane Street (which does intersect with your street Steeles Ave W).  I have no idea the "why" behind how that happened, however, the solution is for you to send a correction directly to the Maps Team, explaining that the address is correct, however the satellite imagery AND Street View places you several blocks away on Jane Street, and askthe tteam to correct it.

To send feedback follow these steps:

(1) Open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed in.

(2) Navigate to MasterTax by entering it in the "Search Box".

(3) Adjust the zoom level you want to display the area the way you want it.

(4) In the top left, click the Menu (three horizontal lines icon)

(5) Click "Send feedback"

(Note: If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you’ll see Send general feedback.)

(6) Choose "Other feedback"

Add your comments in the box provided about the Jane Street location.

Add a screenshot with your feedback (if you wish) by following the instructions.  You can highlight where the business should be shown on the Map.

(7) Click Send.

If you need further help with this, just reply in this thread and we will be glad to help you.

Googler
Solution

Hi @franciscomejia. As a business owner, I recommend visiting https://www.google.com/business/ to claim and manage your business listing. That is the best approach to making edits to your listing quickly. This community is for individual members of the Google Maps community, folks who like sharing information like reviews, map edits and more to help others. While anyone can suggest an edit to Google Maps for a place, it must be done with firsthand knowledge of the place. I recommend visiting the Google My Business page I shared above as well as their community for further support managing your business. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.