RKJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7
Level 7

WHO APPROVE MY EDITED PLACES?

Hey,hope you guys are doing well.  i have Edit some location, Bus stand, Tempu stand, Office location. but still you did n't approved! may i know why??? 

Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Level 9
Solution

Re: WHO APPROVE MY EDITED PLACES?

Bus stands like other transport features eg stations are not editable, so they will never be approved

If you link to the other items with an explanation of what you're trying to do (and/or screenshot of your edit) advice can be offered

View solution in original post

Level 9
Level 9
Solution

Bus stands like other transport features eg stations are not editable, so they will never be approved

If you link to the other items with an explanation of what you're trying to do (and/or screenshot of your edit) advice can be offered

Connect Moderator

@RKJ HI

These category places are not editable which is @Pea says...

These place are add or edit by only Google ... 

For info more read this conversation 

Level 7
Level 7

Thank you @Pea, I understand. but those place are not existing there. so what can i do right now. what you say, I'll add a new?

Level 7
Level 7

Thank you @ShafiulB
i cann't open this link. 

Connect Moderator

I understand. but those place are not existing there. so what can i do right now. what you say, I'll add a new?

As stated, bus stands/stops are not available for editing.  This also means you cannot add them.  The transit layer is separate from the publicly editable layer and only transit authorities can get access to modify it.  Please undo any edits to try to add bus stands/stops.

With regards to your overall question, edits enter a queue and are reviewed in order.  The queue is currently quite long.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 7
Level 7

thank you @Flash

Level 5

ok

Level 10

Hi @Flash may I ask if there is an option to UNDO the edits already submitted for review ? 

Thanks

Level 5

As i know there is no UNDO for that