SunilGPatel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Village or Area Name Change

I want to Change the Whole Area or Our Village name , Because the name which is existed is totally wrong. i am Google Guide if i can not change my own village or area name then which is wrong then there is no meaning to be here. i have complained many times but no response from you.

Sunil G Patel
Ohond, Gujarat, India
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Village or Area Name Change

Hi @SunilGPatel

If you want change the village name on Google maps please send feedback to Google maps .

Screenshot_2017-07-10-18-30-59.png

Screenshot_2017-07-10-18-30-47.png

_20170710_221554.jpg

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

hi @SunilGPatel Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

Unfortunately Local Guides cannot change the name of village, road or squares. You can send a feedback, like @NareshDarji suggested. For your request being more effective, I'm moving your post to "mapping your world" board, were your post will have the needed attention. @GusMoreira

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Connect Moderator

Level 7

@ErmesT Thank you Sir for Guiding me.

Sunil G Patel
Level 7

@NareshDarji Thank you sir, i have already done , try all the way but there is no change so am helpless.

Sunil G Patel
Connect Moderator

Hello @SunilGPatel,

As stated by @ErmesT, public editing of villages is not possible.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Connect Moderator

It's a taking longer time to update on map @SunilGPatel please wait for some time.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

@NareshDarji ok my friend...

Sunil G Patel
Former Google Contributor

@SunilGPatel - Would you mind sharing the url of your town with me? I'll see if I can find out some information about this. What is the name now and what is it supposed to be?

I am not available to respond on the weekend