HugoF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Vantagens do nível 5

A única vantagem que encontrei no nível 4 foi o armazenamento no Google drive e não entendi muito bem as vantagens do nível 5.

Alguém poderia me ajudar a entender?

Goiás - GO, Brasil
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Level 9
Solution

Re: Vantagens do nível 5

Technically Level 5 benefits mean

• Eligible for Trusted Testing opportunities — access Google products and features before they are made public
  • Eligible to attend the Local Guides summit

In reality I've been L5 for over a year and not heard of any testing opportunities. The Summit will be so oversubscribed you'd have more chance winning on the lottery. 

Map for the pure enjoyment, don't worry about levels. Apart from the L4 free storage they're fairly pointless

View solution in original post

Level 9
Level 9
Solution

• Eligible for Trusted Testing opportunities — access Google products and features before they are made public

In reality I've been L5 for over a year and not heard of any testing opportunities. The Summit will be so oversubscribed you'd have more chance winning on the lottery. 

Map for the pure enjoyment, don't worry about levels. Apart from the L4 free storage they're fairly pointless

Level 4

Vou chegar o L5 mas bastante decepcionado, o Google poderia ao menos aumentar a duração do armazenamento no Google Drive.

#MoreAdvantages

@PhilipF wrote:

Level 8

Parece que nem tem mais o armazenamento para os novos.

Level 4

😞