porwalshrey's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Unable to claim my own business

Hello All !! 

I am unable to claim my own business. It has been verified by someone else. Tried claiming the same but shows 

Ownership request for (my Business)

We sent your request for ownership to the current owner on Monday, 12 June 2017.

Please wait for a response from them.

While you're waiting for a response from the current owner, you can suggest an edit to the listing. The edit may be reviewed faster.

Kindly help me how do I claim the same ?

Belgaum, Karnataka, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Unable to claim my own business

Hello,

I'm sorry, but we cannot help you on this forum at all.  Your question is in regards to Google My Business, and thus should be posted in the Google My Business forum.

However, before posting in any forum please do read the help files first.  The solution to your issue can be found at https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671.  If you need help beyond that file please post in the GMB forum.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hi @porwalshrey, this is not I nice info. I'm moving your post to "Mapping your world" board, where our community will try to help you to solve the problem

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hello,

I'm sorry, but we cannot help you on this forum at all.  Your question is in regards to Google My Business, and thus should be posted in the Google My Business forum.

However, before posting in any forum please do read the help files first.  The solution to your issue can be found at https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671.  If you need help beyond that file please post in the GMB forum.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 6

@Flash

Sorry for the same. I have note the link provided by you and have posted in Google My business Forum.