Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: UNKNOWN ROADS POPPING UP ON THE MAP WHILE USING GPS

@LucioV

@ErmesT

Good Evening to both of you !

Today l travelled on that Unknown Road again and so:

Today  l sent a feedback on 13 segment road which l spoke to you about earlier((Unknown Road) where you both went out of the way to guide me.

Since l sent an edit for this road today, its my duty to thank you both today itself, As the whole credit goes to Ermest and Lucio V.

Thank you both of you!

Yes ! two more individuals named Deepak and Sputnik on another forum guided me.They are very helpful individuals like you both.

I'm not sure if this are part of Connect or not  but my thanks goes to all ,4 of you

(1) Ermest

(2) LucioV

(3) Deepak

(4) Sputnik.

I owe all 4 of you a sincere thanks from my side ,so thought of writing a thanks note.

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force

LucioV wrote:

Hi  @sameenasanjay please, could you specify more? You see a popup on your smartphone while using Google Maps as navigator?

As @ermest wrote, please, try to share here the area where this occur, to understand if there is something that is not yet mapped.

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that in the future you can simply use Send Feedback to indicate what appear to be missing roads.  Since you are not actually making the edit yourself, but rather are requesting that Google make the edit, there is no reason to worry about making such a request; the Googler will only add the road if it qualifies to be added.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages