MoiZ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Two adjacent places one gets published one not!?

Hi there was just at Malha Mall in Jerusalem, I tried to add three places- restaurants. One was immediately published, cool! And two were not! They are literaly adjacent to each other....what's the logic? I added pics to all the three.....

Jerusalem, Israel
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Two adjacent places one gets published one not!?

Hello,

Google considers hundreds of variables when analyzing and edit, and this number means no two edits are equal.

The logic is not provided, as that would be a roadmap for spammers.

If your edits went for human review they will be in queue for a while, that queue is unfortunately long right now.  Thank you for your efforts to make a better map for all!

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 9

Thanks for the reply, does the fact that I am at level 8 have any impact of my edits being accepted? 

Connect Moderator

No, your LG level has no impact.

What does have impact is a separate trust level internal to Maps that is based on your past editing history, especially the history of the same type of edit.  But it is just one of those many different factors.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages