CERTAINLYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

The map I made is always block and denied by [REDACTED], also maper on google,. What should I do?

The map I made is always block and denied by [REDACTED], also maper on google,. What should I do? please help,..

[REDACTED]

USA
6 comments
Level 8

Re: The map I made is always block and denied by MaRkMyNaMe©, also maper on google,. What should I d

Unfortunately, there's a lot of overzealous mappers over there.

There is nothing to do. We don't have the power and lodging a complaint is useless.

Level 1

Re: The map I made is always block and denied by MaRkMyNaMe©, also maper on google,. What should I d

Thank you Pirre J for answering me

@PierreJ wrote:

Unfortunately, there's a lot of overzealous mappers over there.

There is nothing to do. We don't have the power and lodging a complaint is useless.

Googler

@CERTAINLYC Hi there. While I realize this may be a frustrating experience to have edits you make to Google Maps be denied, we ask that you do not share the personal information or call out specific people here on Connect as we respect everyone's privacy.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 1

mam,.. almost 300 map i mad he blocked,.. he is worst

@TraciC wrote:

@CERTAINLYC Hi there. While I realize this may be a frustrating experience to have edits you make to Google Maps be denied, we ask that you do not share the personal information or call out specific people here on Connect as we respect everyone's privacy.

Level 6

@TraciC If this is the privacy policy, would linking to a mapmaker edit also be against policy?  As the mappers user name is publicly attached to the denials or approvals.

Former Google Contributor

Re: The map I made is always block and denied by [REDACTED], also maper on google,. What should I do

@CERTAINLYC Could you please share more information? Where are you making edits (Google Maps, Map Maker, on your phone, on desktop, etc). Can you share some links to your edits that were denied? What kind of edits are you submitting? In what country? Is the mapper denying your content giving you any reasons?