rob8rdu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

The Roundy House Bar in Ballyhooly, County Cork, Ireland

I just submitted a map addition of The Roundy House Bar in Ballyhooly, County Cork, Ireland. However, it appears the map is still pointing to The Roundy House residence. The bar is located south of there where route N72 turns a corner to head east. The bar is on the corner.

2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: The Roundy House Bar in Ballyhooly, County Cork, Ireland

Hi @rob8rdu,

Thank you for helping to improve Google Maps. In a nutshell, it takes awhile for your submission to take effect. On the backend, Google has to review your change request before accepting and making the change. Here is more details about the process from @GusMoreira Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

I am going to move this post over to Mapping Your World. There might be other Local Guides and Mods who can add to your discussion.

Cheers

Connect Moderator

Re: The Roundy House Bar in Ballyhooly, County Cork, Ireland

Hello,

In addition to what @KarenVChin has said, you should also be aware that after your edit is marked as published there might be a short delay before Search, which is a separate product from Maps, indexes and accurately reflects the information.  Depending on the circumstances this can take up to a week, though it is usually much sooner.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages