KaleemH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Suggest an Edit - Category - Subway Station

subway-01.pngsubway.png

I want to suggest an edit for a place in my area, it is actually a "Bus Station" but it is added as "Subway Station". I tried suggest an edit for this place but couldn't find the relevant category to map on this place. I also even didn't find the category "Subway Station" in categories list. I wonder how this was added first time by someone who added it as "Subway Station"?

Can anyone suggest something if I am doing anything wrong?

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Suggest an Edit - Category - Subway Station

Hi there,

The transit layer is locked for everyone globally. Instead of suggesting an edit you should submit feedback to ask Google to rectify this issue.

https://goo.gl/Pte350

Google Maps Platinum Product Expert, Top Contributor for Google Map Maker (Product Retired) and Regional Lead (Product Retired).

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi there,

The transit layer is locked for everyone globally. Instead of suggesting an edit you should submit feedback to ask Google to rectify this issue.

https://goo.gl/Pte350

Google Maps Platinum Product Expert, Top Contributor for Google Map Maker (Product Retired) and Regional Lead (Product Retired).
Level 5

Hi @GregMcG

Thank you for you kind response but I am unable to send feedback on this place edit form. Its not showing field where I could send details to Google about this issue. 

Level 9

Level 8

Hi again,

In this instance, because the transit layer is not available in Karachi, you would need to choose other feedback. Please provide a Maps URL for the feature in question as well. 

Level 5

Level 8

Hi,

Just to confirm you provided this URL in your report as well?

Level 5

Yes @GregMcG