chadulam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Street View

Hello,

Old Drive-by Street View from 2011 is still showing up even tho there is a 2017 version available...  Please remove 2011 or replace it with 2017.  Thanks

2011 and 2017 images below.

2011.jpg2017.jpg

12 comments
Level 8

Re: Street View

wow what the different between this and that @chadulam i think it need time to update.

Level 9

Hello again!

I've reported this and posted to this page with no reply for weeks...  Is anyone out there...???  haha

Level 9

Hello again,

I've reported this many times with no fix...  I've made this message with no replies...  What do I need to do to get this fixed and removed from Google?  

C

Connect Moderator

Hello @chadulam,

As your post is not an inquiry about how to map, I will move your post to the more appropriate sub-forum. This should help to get it proper exposure while also keeping the Mapping sub-forum on topic. Please ensure that each post you make is both appropriate for Local Guides Connect and in the correct sub-forum.

With regards to what you are attempting to do, Google does leave up historical Street View imagery.  What you're seeing is normal everywhere on the map, and thus there is nothing to fix.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 9

Hey @Flash,

I'm confused with this whole process to tell you the truth.  I think you misunderstood my problem.  The 2011 street view drive by is showing up first on their Google Page also the old Drive by from 2015., there is a new drive by from 2017 that should be up first.  With all the locations I've worked on this is the only one that shows old street views from 2011.  So I'm not sure what your talking about when you say there is nothing to fix...  Please look at the 2011 picture & 2017 picture from Google street view on the post.

C

Connect Moderator

Hello @chadulam,

Your screenshots look normal.

If you wish us to look at a particular situation then you'll need to provide links to that place on the map.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 9

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 10.12.57 AM.png

This shouldn't be like this...  There should be the Google Tour that I shot for the business July 2017.

Level 7

They dont remove it, they have a timeline, on the left of the time, you see a watch, click on it and you see the timeline.

this is what i see when i do a streetview

Capturar2.PNG

and this is the streetview and see inside positions

Capturar3.PNG

your 360º "inside" are marked as streetview, not as "see inside" or misplaced on the map.

hope i have helped.

Nunottx

Level 9

@Nunottx @Flash

Here are more details of the problems that need to be fixed.  The company has asked me to do something about it because they don't want the wrong location showing on their Google page that will show future customers misleading information.

Okay so first the image I sent with the circle is the WRONG location all together...  The image below will show this...  The address on the Street View Drive by is - 5092 North 8th Street, which is absolutely wrong and this shows up first on Google for their business location...

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 9.15.11 AM.jpg

2nd and 3rd images will show that the next Google Drive by is from 2011 and 2015 which are both wrong addresses and locations...

First one says 6871 E McDowell Rd and the other says 6869 E McDowell Rd which are both wrong.

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 9.16.11 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2018-08-02 at 9.16.27 AM.jpg

This is the actual CORRECT address that is stated on their Google Maps page - 800 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Earnhardt+Lexus/@33.5105936,-112.0657254,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4...

I've reported these many times from months ago with no reply or fix.  I don't know how much more clear I can be with this problem that the business is having.  They are upset with me and I have nothing to do with it.

I searched the location in Google Chrome with Incognito and it's the same looking Street View so I'm not sure where your getting that NEW Google Drive by view??

Last question, my new Google Inside Business Tour was shot in July 2017 which was showing on the first page and in the view box and now it's gone and replaced with the 2011 Drive by and wrong location all together.  How do we get this fixed before this company asks for their money back??

Thank you!

Chad