sourav18's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Street View

Yes you can, if you are shooting outdoor you have to make a 3m distance between your 360 pictures, and if you are shooting indoor, you can make a 1m distance between each one, than via the Google Streetview application you can assemble them so that google users will be able to navigate from one place to another (forward and backword) ... the distances I wrote are flexible 😉 

Level 10

Bonjour @sourav18

J'utilise la caméra Richo Theta V qui permet de faire des vidéos street view avec l'application SV et de la convertir en visite virtuelle comme celle de la voiture avec le tracé bleu.

Voici les caméra 360 recommandées par Google et celles qui sont compatibles street view.

Si vous avez accès à la partie réservée pour les photographes de confiance, ou nous faisons des essais :

@Edwin_Marchan tes photos sont intéressantes. Peux tu me donner les références du trépied ?

A votre santé 

Vincent 

Level 10

Sure, the tripod is a Manfrotto with Independent Leg Adjustment and Rotating Bubble Level, specifically a Video Tripod but you can get adjustable legs in Photo tripods as well, permitting you are very low, the model available in the US is the Manfrotto MT190X3 3-Section Aluminum Tripod with MVH500AH Fluid Head Hybrid Video Kit B&H # MAMVK5001903 MFR # MVK500190X3 - you can find it on B&H, it's heavy but will not fall of the car;-)

Edwin Marchan
Level 8

I have the Samsung Gear 360 2017 but I have never used it for Street View before. 

What do you think @Vvincent?

Level 10

Salut @AlphaSays,

Je ne peux malheureusement pas te répondre mon smartphone est un nexus 6.  Le Samsung Gear 360 2017 n'est pas compatible avec mon smartphone.

Tout ce que je peux te dire c'est cette caméra n'est pas compatible vidéo street view.

Un retour serait intéressant 

Vincent