bikzai's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Street Names missing in Hayatabad, Peshawar Region. Kindly help me update it.

Help me update the street numbers, and sector names for Hayatabad, Peshawar, Pakistan.

Hayatabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Street Names missing in Hayatabad, Peshawar Region. Kindly help me update it.

Thank you for that explanation.

For roads that are named incorrectly please use "Send Feedback -> Edit the Map", then click on the map to highlight every segment of one of the roads.  You can then suggest the new name for that road."

When those requests are being processed most of the incorrect names should be noticed and removed.  Please wait for your requests to be processed, and then review the area.  Should you find wrong names remaining, please highlight just those segments you know to have the wrong name and then make an request to remove the name.

Political boundaries are something that Google has stopped taking edits upon as they are fairly highly confident of their data.  It's not going to be perfect data, but it's good enough that they were getting more bad info than good when letting the public edit it, so future refinements will come from other sources.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: Street Names missing in Hayatabad, Peshawar Region. Kindly help me update it.

@bikzai wrote:

Help me update the street numbers, and sector names for Hayatabad, Peshawar, Pakistan.

Hi @bikzai street numbers are not editable by LG, and are calculated relating to other businesses position.

To add sector names please, send a feedback inside the App 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hello,

Are you referring to the name of the street (which might be a number, like "25 Street" or "14 Avenue")?

Or are you referring, as you say, to street numbers?  Street numbers refers to the number each place along a street is assigned, so for example in "5494 Main Street" the street number is "5494".

Please let us know which you seek to edit.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Level 5

@Flash,

Here is Hayatabad, Pakistan,

Note that there are many duplicate streets bearing names like "Street 1", "Street 2", "Street 3", etc.  as well as many unnamed streets.

There are quite a few political divisions within Hayatabad, having names like "Sector E-3", "Sector F-7", etc as well as larger areas identified as "Phase 1" though "Phase 7"

Connect Moderator
Solution

Thank you for that explanation.

For roads that are named incorrectly please use "Send Feedback -> Edit the Map", then click on the map to highlight every segment of one of the roads.  You can then suggest the new name for that road."

When those requests are being processed most of the incorrect names should be noticed and removed.  Please wait for your requests to be processed, and then review the area.  Should you find wrong names remaining, please highlight just those segments you know to have the wrong name and then make an request to remove the name.

Political boundaries are something that Google has stopped taking edits upon as they are fairly highly confident of their data.  It's not going to be perfect data, but it's good enough that they were getting more bad info than good when letting the public edit it, so future refinements will come from other sources.

Level 5

Street Names missing in Nankana Sahib

Name Of The Many Street And Road In Nankana Sahib Are Missing.

Kindly let me know.

How may i Upload And Fix this Error. 

Thank's

Muhammad Asif. 

Connect Moderator

Re: Street Names missing in Nankana Sahib

Hello,

As your question is frequently asked, I'm going to merge it with an existing thread.  You can ask in that thread if you have follow up questions.  Please do search the forums before posting a question as most common questions have already been answered.