MIHashimi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Secret : How You can Add Photos/Videos to the Places, There is no Add Photos Option in Google Map

Today will show you a secret and a method in Google Map

How to Add Photos/Videos To The Places Where There is no option of Adding Photo, This is Possible in Android Phones.

Follow The Steps

IMG-20171009-WA0008.jpgIMG-20171009-WA0007.jpgIMG-20171009-WA0006.jpgIMG-20171009-WA0005.jpg
1: Go to Facebook & click on any Photo
2: Click on the option of the Photo & click Share External
3: Select Add to Maps and then select a Places ( search that place where you want to Add Photo )
4: That`s all

This video is for all Local Guides in Google Map & don`t forget to subscribe me 😉 @OSAMA @ErmesT @BishowvijayaP @KarenVChin

Kabul, Afghanistan
15 comments
Level 5

Re: Secret : How You can Add Photos/Videos to the Places, There is no Add Photos Option in Google Ma

Thank you so much for sharing this info... a love and bless from the local guide of India

Connect Moderator

Re: Secret : How You can Add Photos/Videos to the Places, There is no Add Photos Option in Google Ma

Hello,

Thank you for your devotion to providing everyone with this information.  I must, however, caution you against using workarounds.

The rules and methods Google provides for mapping meet the format and requirements of the database.  Using workarounds can create bad data, we have had many issues over the years with incorrect data submitted via various workarounds.  In addition, you might at any time find that your contributions appear incorrectly or disappear; as future updates to Maps are not going to specifically accommodate such data.  A workaround should only be used if Google officially states it is acceptable.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 1

Thanks for the best solution Bro Keep it up 

Level 8

Dear Sir

There are many places in Google Need to add Photos, but we can`t so I want to help Google Maps I also want to become a google maps Moderator like you that`s why I shared this information, I have no bad intension for this, so that`s why I am trying to make Google Maps even much better and I respect your thoughts so If I am against Google Maps Rules then tell me I am going to delete my this post. Kind Regards. @Flash 

Connect Moderator

Hi @MIHashimi

Thanks for your effort in helping. 

I didn't received the notification that you tagged me. How did you insert the mention? 

Like @Flash

Already said, we must be careful in using this way to add photos, because it can be also used in a wrong way. 

Ermes 

Level 8

Thank you dear Sir @ErmesT for your help Kudos 🙂

Level 10

Nice trick 😉 This is not really a "workaround", it's more a useful trick to avoid a known limitation of maps app 🙂

I use other tricks to achieve the same result, but this is really quick!

Connect Moderator

Thank you @MIHashimi

I've just removed the "best answer" that you pressed (by mistake I believe) to your reply. If it happens again, you only need to use the post's menu (three black dots on the right top of your post) and choose "not a solution" 

Have a nice day 

Ermes 

Level 10