AvianQuest's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Say goodbye to Not Applied : Place creation problem

Hi @iyudhi. U wrote that: Based on experience, it seems that the more good edits/creation you made in the past, the faster the approval process is. That statement is apsolutely incorrect. Based on my experience I'm positive that there is no rule at all. At the beginning I head so much truble adding places, I almost couldn't add them at all. After a while I give up. Couldn't do it anymore. After years of tries I did manage to add some big number of places only because at some period I was able to add a lot of places and I used that possibility and did manage to accommodate my self and accomplishe my goal. Now, there is constant rejection, not applied, on review and that kind of stuff. At my opinion the solution is to on a short period of time try to add a as much as possible places and 95% off them will be approved :-).

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous Whether or not you think it's correct or not, it was still my experience. I never said that it's the actual rule. In fact, up until now, we don't know the actual rule or logic, and Google hasn't been providing us with the information. I'm not denying the fact that some other people will be having different experience compared to mine. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok @iyudhi. From your previous text I got to conclusion that u came to this conclusion from many other resources not just yours. If it is just your experience than it's guite all right. Wish u all the best.

Level 7

Without question there is a problem, and after reading everyone elses comments I can only say that Google has a problem, and until someone from their department reads this, its clear the problem will be ongoing, meaning there will not be a solution. Do any guides actually have contact with google? Or is this just a group of people trying to navigate Google's programing?

Level 3

I'm trying to add missing place, and make all steps as you said, so its not help.

Still Pending 5 seconds and after Not applied

© Mihrosoft
Level 8

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @iyudhi. U wrote that: Based on experience, it seems that the more good edits/creation you made in the past, the faster the approval process is. That statement is apsolutely incorrect. Based on my experience I'm positive that there is no rule at all. At the beginning I head so much truble adding places, I almost couldn't add them at all. After a while I give up. Couldn't do it anymore. After years of tries I did manage to add some big number of places only because at some period I was able to add a lot of places and I used that possibility and did manage to accommodate my self and accomplishe my goal. Now, there is constant rejection, not applied, on review and that kind of stuff. At my opinion the solution is to on a short period of time try to add a as much as possible places and 95% off them will be approved :-).

I have the same experience with you @Anonymous,  from June 2017 to March 2018, I didn't have any trouble to create/add a place in Google Maps, now it is a little bit difficult to be approved :(,  I don't know why.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is just the way it goes @Salimajah. It's nothing personal!

Level 8

Tried this many times only to fail. Tired of this. I've been honestly contributing to this community but Google seems irrational.

Level 7

I had the same complaint as many of you have or had when I first started, just keep loading it till it sits there waiting for approval, not overnight, not a week, but more than a month in some cases. Google is run using a two-part system, the first is a program that verifies what you suggested, and if it fails, it gets listed in the local area as requiring verification. Once someone else verifies your location, it will get approved. I had one that took 2 months so don’t feel bad if it did not happen in less than an hour.

Level 8

Hi dude, i did not feel bad because they keep me wait for verification but I felt bad because it to me  too quickly that it's not applied