shayners's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Road Data

How can I get the roads updated within the Jackson area of our County  Cassia County in Idaho?

Re: Road Data

I have entered these for several years now and they are still not updated.  The roads were corrected in our County prior to 2003.   I have been issuing notes for changes for the last year now and nothing is being corrected.  What do I need to do.

Cassia County, Idaho, Overland Avenue, Burley, ID, USA
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Hello @shayners,

Road edits are made in an internal tool by Googlers.  You can submit needed changes to them via the Send Feedback dialogue within Google Maps using the options that are specific to roads, which includes the Wrong Information option.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 3

I have entered these for several years now and they are still not updated.  The roads were corrected in our County prior to 2003.   I have been issuing notes for changes for the last year now and nothing is being corrected.  What do I need to do.

Connect Moderator

@shayners, if you're having issues then please post some sample edits so we can further advise.  For each we'd need a screenshot of the automated email you would have received when you made the edit and complete details of what you were trying to do, include a GPS location.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Level 3

600 N Old Highway 30.png

Connect Moderator

Hi @shayners,

Without the screenshot of the email we really can't advise as to what changes you might want to make in your reporting process.

For your descriptions, screenshots of text make it hard to do actual research.  Please either link to the place or type out the GPS coordinates.

Level 3

Thanks for your report near Baseline .jpg