Ritesh_Helpline's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Review my edits

Plz review my edits.. I recently added some Road Names an places.    Location : Karaspalli Maharashtra india.. To publish Asap

Karaspalli, Maharashtra, India
2 comments
Level 7

Re: Review my edits

Feedback that we submit for place or road edits on maps is put through software tests, called "algorithms", first. 

If those algorithms are able to decide to Publish or to Not Apply the change, then that decision is made and the submitter is notified via e-mail very quickly.

If the algorithms are not able to decide what to do, then the submittal enters a first-come, first-served queue for review by Google employees.  This second queue is vey long.

Once the submittal reaches the end of the queue and the Google reviewer researches the issue, they make a decision and the submitter is notified.

Please submit only once. Sending the same request multiple times causes more work for Google staff and it delays other requests unnecessarily.  It also might lower the secret "trust score" of your Google Maps account, which means your future edit requests will not be "trusted" as as much and have a tougher time getting edits published.

Connect Moderator

Re: Review my edits