Semmy-de-Nada's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Restaurant in Gran Canaria without street address pending forever

@YanniY @TraciC On my last visit here I already edited the missing address when adding 360º panoramic images.

The current Google Maps entry only tells the City and the Postcode (the google maps marker is set correctly and shows the real location). Because of the missing street information, the business is also not able to verify themselves as the verification postcard could not be sent to their business address. Please can someone help

here to get this out of the pending status. I was eating there yesterday and would like to get them listed correctly!

Quirky storyteller and traveling crime novel writer. GLBTQ+ come follow me and check www.semmy.eu
Maspalomas, Spain
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Restaurant in Gran Canaria without street address pending forever

Here is an update: The owners actually were able to verify their business entry on Google
without the correct address as mentioned above. They have added this correct address now
via their own Business.Google.com account.

It is all good now:

eseses.jpg

Quirky storyteller and traveling crime novel writer. GLBTQ+ come follow me and check www.semmy.eu

View solution in original post

Level 8

I did submit the correct address location weeks ago:

Plaza Tindaya, Edificio Don Miguel

Locales 4/5, 35100 Maspalomas

Las Palmas

Level 9
Level 9

@semmyc wrote:

The current Google Maps entry

Hi @Semmy-de-Nada as mentioned before, it's really helpful if you can actually include the map links in your postings here on Connect

Level 8

My oversight, when I did post this I already had the Google Link:
https://goo.gl/maps/SzbiyE7xuo12

but somehow I forgot to insert it, I hope someone can look into this quick! Thanks.

Level 8
Solution

Here is an update: The owners actually were able to verify their business entry on Google
without the correct address as mentioned above. They have added this correct address now
via their own Business.Google.com account.

It is all good now:

eseses.jpg

Connect Moderator

If you were attempting to edit the feature while it was undergoing the GMB approval process, this would be a reason for your edit to be delayed or ignored.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages