WhisperingSage's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Recognition

I've done a review that was over 200 words long, which I read somewhere that I would get something for the review.  I did the review about the Tehachapi Loop. 

I also have done an edit in each of the 50 states, and Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia and in each of the Providences in Canada.  Don't I get something for that?  

2 comments
Level 5

Re: Recognition

Hi there. Start a blog and allow ads. You will get money out of it. Or write a Wiki article. They hand no ads. With Google you are a nice soul sharing your knowledge and allowing a few companies to make money. Let's say it's an unpaid job that can be called slavery actually. I haven't heard Google having a say on Universal Basic Income but they better be for. 

Level 10

Re: Recognition

@WhisperingSage wrote:

I've done a review that was over 200 words long, which I read somewhere that I would get something for the review.  I did the review about the Tehachapi Loop. 

I also have done an edit in each of the 50 states, and Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia and in each of the Providences in Canada.  Don't I get something for that?  

Hi @WhisperingSage according to the new point system for reviews, you should get +5 points for each review of more than 200 char, new or old, if you edit it.

Please, try to calculate your points and see if you got this extra points.