abadymoezain's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Rare and Reviewing counter

When I review a place and rate it at the same time the review is being counted but the rate is not being counted and if I only rated  the place it's being counted ... hope to help this issue soon 

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Rare and Reviewing counter

Hi @abadymoezain this question is often answered. Your rating is counted in the points you get for the review.

You only get a point for your rating if you only rate the place. If you rate and review both the 5 points for the review and the 1 for the rating are recorded together as 6 for the review.

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @abadymoezain this question is often answered. Your rating is counted in the points you get for the review.

You only get a point for your rating if you only rate the place. If you rate and review both the 5 points for the review and the 1 for the rating are recorded together as 6 for the review.

Regards Paul

Level 7

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich

I know this well but its kind of unfair that rating is not counted when you write a review with your rate ... it looks something like this for me .. just an openion 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Hi @abadymoezain the rating is counted, you get the same number of points 5 for the review and 1 for the rating.

Regards Paul