SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Rare LG Moment With Students of Obafemi Awolowo University - Nigeria

A very rare opportunity presents itself for me to introduce the Local Guides Program to some technology students of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria. The students were on a day visit to two major I.T companies in Lagos and I just thought that will be a good time to share some information about the Local Guides Program with them. I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to Tosin Afolayan who's the CEO of Nextworks Ltd for allowing us use his office. A million thanks also to @BukolaAjayi and @MrLabule who were there with me. Please see a video and some pictures below.

SanyaOdare with Obafemi Awolowo University Tech StudentsSanyaOdare with Obafemi Awolowo University Tech StudentsLocal Guides Moment with OAU Tech StudentsLocal Guides Moment with OAU Tech StudentsSanyaOdare with Obafemi Awolowo University Tech StudentsSanyaOdare with Obafemi Awolowo University Tech StudentsLocal Guides Moment with OAU Tech StudentsLocal Guides Moment with OAU Tech Students

Nigeria
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Rare LG Moment With Students of Obafemi Awolowo University - Nigeria

It was a beautiful moment when you introduced moments of passion to others. Every time I spare for the  local guides program has been my while away periods. Good one for inviting us. 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 10

Thank you once again @MrLabule! Your physical presence and contributions added so much color to everything. I'm almost certain that @U-royFelixA@HelloSamsonR@Mayford@AnitaAO

@Sagir@bolarzeal,  @AustinCO@tajmao and many other members of Lagos Local Guides would have loved to attend as well but for the short notice.

@MrLabule wrote:

It was a beautiful moment when you introduced moments of passion to others. Every time I spare for the  local guides program has been my while away periods. Good one for inviting us.

Connect Moderator

I really miss this rare occasion @SanyaOdare due to work schedule.

Congratulations for the successful meeting.

Kind Regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Thank you @Sagir! I know you are passionate about the Local Guides program and we will did miss you as well. Trust you and @HelloSamsonR are getting super ready for the forthcoming WW Photo Walk?

@Sagir wrote:

I really miss this rare occasion @SanyaOdare due to work schedule.

Congratulations for the successful meeting.

Kind Regards

Sagir

Level 10

Great meet-up , Glad to see how the  the Local Guides program is making an impact @SanyaOdare , this is lovely.

Definitely I wanted to attend but due to my location as at that day I couldn't make it. I was at Ogun State that day.

Level 10

Thank you @HelloSamsonR! Your inability to attend is understandable. I'm glad about all the contributions I've seen you made towards the Local Guides program. Please keep it up.

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Great meet-up , Glad to see how the  the Local Guides program is making an impact @SanyaOdare , this is lovely.

Definitely I wanted to attend but due to my location as at that day I couldn't make it. I was at Ogun State that day.

Level 10

Thanks for your kind words @SanyaOdare I appreciate.

Level 10

You're most welcome @HelloSamsonR!

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Thanks for your kind words @SanyaOdare I appreciate.

Level 10

Yes @SanyaOdare, this is a beautiful post.

I appreciate the effort of the students.

I would like to see the improvements with more and more participants.

BHASI BAHULEYAN