TorM's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Rapid transformation in Poland πŸ‡΅πŸ‡± (example)

Today I created a new place in Maps, as I have holidays and around 4000 photos waiting for their place on the Google Map. Good to relax.

After confirmation from Google I saw and thought in the first moment that something went wrong. I do a lot of creation of places in the past, because I really remember with the hints in the gallery exactly the house the place is. Maybe 0.5 mistake (the neighborhood) but not more. 

But very quick I saw that this was the right place only with 2 years difference. Amazing how time has a impact and how fine the transformation impact the environment. Not always, but mostly...

@Julien44

@ProfArunCM

@SergeySud

@KrzysztofB

@Gio51x

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Krakau, Polen
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Rapid transformation in Poland πŸ‡΅πŸ‡± (example)

@TorM  

compliments! This could be a thread of time, ie SV often has a small clock icon in the upper left string, if you click on it you can see a place like it was in 2008 and then in later years until the last SV updated, the moderator of Connect talked about it a few days ago @ErmesT .

Connect Moderator

Re: Rapid transformation in Poland πŸ‡΅πŸ‡± (example)

Of course, @Gio51x, @TorM

After the Italian earthquake I discovered Street View as a witness of the memories. Witness is not a casual world, many legal actions have been started using street view, or Google Earth, to show the evidence of some change