Kaleidoscope's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Questions being asked on google maps not answered

In the event a question is asked on Google maps and no one fields the answer . I think it would be helpful to ask person who asked question if they got info Elsewise . could possibly be an autonomous feature to ask if they got answer and would share. Based on questions asked with no answer given and posed at next time they access at area question was asked about . chance of prospect would put people at place of questions soon after asking about. Likely pairing their drive instructions to place of question or review of would get answers for questions. local guides answering questions is good but guides may not take in all possible at area of questions. Also in sparse areas only one guide may actually go to areas of questions. Plus everyone will have a different experience and perspective so extra input would be helpful. Just a thought I had while calling to get answers this morning for questions not answered.

USA
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Questions being asked on google maps not answered

Hello @Kaleidoscope,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts about Google Maps and questions here. I'll be moving your post to our "Feedback and Feature Requests" board to better align our conversations. 

Level 8

Re: Questions being asked on google maps not answered

Hello @ArielleM_

Thanks for your consideration and action in this matter . Appreciate the better placement and follow through on your part .