tufailzada's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Query

hi, i want to add road. how can i add specific road? 

Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Query

Hi @tufailzada Welcome to Local Guide Connect community ! 

I understand you are concerned about the adding a road.

Please be noted that adding road feature has been closed however you can send a feedback and by sending a feedback back you can add a road. Once after you sent the feedback it'll take some months for Google to look into it and once your suggestion for road is approved you'll receive an email stating your suggestion is approved.

How to add or edit a road segment:

1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app Google Maps.
  2. Tap Menu Menu and then Send feedback and then Report missing road.
  3. To report your issue, follow the instructions.
  4. Tap Send.

You can also check this discussion for more details :Edit a road segment in Google Maps and her is the support page you can use this link too.

I also wana share some tips !

Here are a few tips for using community:

• Before you start an discussion Search the community if any related question is already asked. Chances are someone else has had the same issue or suggestion. It makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates.

Give out kudos for great content, mark replies as "Accept Solutions" if your question was answered. It helps others find great content and highlights the most helpful Local Guides 🙂

Happy sharing and Guiding,

Regards,

Jagadeesh Reddy.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Re: Query

Hi @tufailzada Welcome to Local Guide Connect community ! 

I understand you are concerned about the adding a road.

Please be noted that adding road feature has been closed however you can send a feedback and by sending a feedback back you can add a road. Once after you sent the feedback it'll take some months for Google to look into it and once your suggestion for road is approved you'll receive an email stating your suggestion is approved.

How to add or edit a road segment:

1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app Google Maps.
  2. Tap Menu Menu and then Send feedback and then Report missing road.
  3. To report your issue, follow the instructions.
  4. Tap Send.

You can also check this discussion for more details :Edit a road segment in Google Maps and her is the support page you can use this link too.

I also wana share some tips !

Here are a few tips for using community:

• Before you start an discussion Search the community if any related question is already asked. Chances are someone else has had the same issue or suggestion. It makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates.

Give out kudos for great content, mark replies as "Accept Solutions" if your question was answered. It helps others find great content and highlights the most helpful Local Guides 🙂

Happy sharing and Guiding,

Regards,

Jagadeesh Reddy.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.