cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Point System

@GreggG wrote:

You can also edit POIs that are not in the establishment sub-category, those too will not earn you points.

Could you link to an example of a POI which is editable but not reviewable and thus not point worthy? A specific example might help crystalise the difference in LG's minds

Level 7

@iyudhi Hello , 

I get 0 points when:

1. Answer even 30  questions for a place

2.I answer several random questions for different places(for this case i have seen another local guide collectin 200 points in 2 days with that BUT by using androind)

Any comments ???

@iyudhi wrote:

Yes @Justin-Pacheco you should get points for any kind of edit you do on Maps. Keep in mind that for you to get a point the edit has to be approved and published first. Also, only one point max per location, no matter how many edits you do for that particular location.

Level 10

@Justin-Pacheco

Thank you for your post. Google has created this system of Mapping for the benefit of people. And Millions of people are getting benefits of this. So, you can easily understand the importance of this.

You will certainly get points if you move or add a place appropriately. Google has a keen eye - Please do not try to manipulate here.

Do it accurately you will certainly gain result.

Hirak Chatterjee
Level 10

Sometimes the points run a little slow and take a day or so to catch up. Keep up the great work!