KahaleI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Places I've Been...So Far

After you select 2009, select the left arrow on the left of the blocks.

@LucioV wrote:

Mmhhhh never tried to add places to history manually... i always think that is only for automated feed!! Thanks, i will try!

@Brett my date selector starts from 2009....

Schermata 2017-03-30 alle 10.29.43.png

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Level 10

@BrettK wrote:

You should really give it a try, as it will also connect your photos in Google Photos, and show the photos in your timeline based on the photo taken time.  And its result in create a clear traveling log with photos!

I know, this is something i usually do, but i still don't know how to add places before 2009!

Level 10
Connect Moderator

Hi @Brett and @LucioV, can you tell me how I can manually add places to my timeline? 

Level 10

@SoniaK, FYR

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/add-missing-places-to-your-google-maps-timeline-on-android/

@soniaB wrote:

Hi @Brett and @LucioV, can you tell me how I can manually add places to my timeline? 

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Level 10

@soniaB wrote:

Hi @SoniaK made a short video (on Italian desktop Google Maps), hope it helps

Connect Moderator

Thank you @LucioV and @Brett for both the links.Much appreciated. I will try adding my visited places on my timeline that are not already added. 

Level 8

Thank you @KahaleI for starting, @Brett@LucioV for information and links and @SoniaK for asking.

I have also thought we cannot add manually places to the timeline.

But my feeling is, if you need to add a lot of places belonging to prior to 2009 on your timeline, that's great, you have traveled a lot but well, you're old, too!

Level 7

@LucioV wrote:

Here is mine (map)

--------------

Hi @LucioV. Awesome Map. I would like to look closer at your map, but your map settings requires people to get your permission first before viewing it. I'm not sure if it is your intention, but if not, please change the map settings. 

Level 10