Places I've Been...So Far

Places I've Been...So Far. (Map)

Places I've Been_2.JPG

32 comments
Level 10
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Places I've Been...So Far

Why you have to do this manually when Google location history can do all of this for you automatically?

Location history can even record your date and time of visiting.

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Level 10

@BrettK wrote:

Why you have to do this manually when Google location history can do all of this for you automatically?

Location history can even record your date and time of visiting.

Yes, that was the first thing i was thinking of, but you cannot share as a map 😉

Level 10

Ya, you are right.  But you still can screen capture the map, lol.

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Level 10

Yes, but i love to add Maldive and Mauritius; the time i was there, Google Maps didn't exist yet, and Google logo was 

google-logo-pre-launch.png

Level 10

How come? Google location history (actually called Timeline) support even before 1990, you just have to add them back manually.

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 4.23.34 PM.png

Level 10

Mmhhhh never tried to add places to history manually... i always think that is only for automated feed!! Thanks, i will try!

@Brett my date selector starts from 2009....

Schermata 2017-03-30 alle 10.29.43.png

Level 10

You should really give it a try, as it will also connect your photos in Google Photos, and show the photos in your timeline based on the photo taken time.  And its result in create a clear traveling log with photos!