AnisTarekBabul's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Place not applied

Screenshot_20171012-161642.png

recently I added 5 place from different location with photo. but problem is 2 place approved, 1 place are pending and other 2 place not applied. but why? 

Satkania, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
17 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Place not applied

Hello @AnisTarekBabulThere are various reasons why your edit is "Not Applied".  Please read this post: Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

When the system is unable to verify the information you submitted, they deny your “add a place” submission. I encourage you to submit them again. Thank you so much!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hello @AnisTarekBabulThere are various reasons why your edit is "Not Applied".  Please read this post: Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

When the system is unable to verify the information you submitted, they deny your “add a place” submission. I encourage you to submit them again. Thank you so much!

Level 8
Level 8

Generally I have noticed, when your level increases so does your "trust" reliability to add correct information.

It's easier so say add a place at level 8 then at a level 3.

TIP:  add as much Into as possibly. Best is to add a pic or two to show that the place does exist, business name signage or something to that extent. 

Some places can't be added or added before. Always do a search (doesn't always help) or Google search business info and and somer add there web site.

I have added a place 4x each time doesn't get listed....or a year later my photos goes missing for a place.. 🤔

Level 7

Good reply to new comer

Level 7

TIP:  add as much Into as possibly. Best is to add a pic or two to show that the place does exist, business name signage or something to that extent. 

Can we add pictures of business, before our edits get approved? 

Hello @M1x1Dif a POI is already existed, you can add photos anytime. If you are adding a new POI, you need to wait until your edit get approved. You can't add photos to a place which does not existed yet on Google Maps. Hope this answers your question!

Level 10

Hi @M1x1D if you add a place with Google Maps on Android, you will have the chance to add pictures during the add, so as soon as it will be approved (and if you add photos it's more likely will be added faster) they will appear along with the new place 😉

Level 7

Thank, but I am not an android user.  I don't know who is right here!

@LucioV:  if you add a place with Google Maps on Android, you will have the chance to add pictures during the add

@AtsukotYou can't add photos to a place which does not exist yet on Google Maps.

@M1x1D, are you currently waiting for your edits to get approved? If yes - why don’t you try @LucioV’s suggestion and see if it works (only if you don't mind). I know your phone is not Android, but It wouldn't hurt to try 😉 Please share the result here with us. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks, @Atsukot. Just tried on android and @LucioV is right. there is upload option before getting approved.