TrongM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Place is permanently closed but still pending

Dear Team,

I had edited the location Big C Hoang Van Thu and mark the place is permanently closed. But after wait 2 weeks, the status is still pending

I can take the picture of this place because my company near there. Would you kindly to check for this

Please tell me if you need more information

Best Regards,

Trong

closed.jpg

Big C Hoàng Văn Thụ, Hoàng Văn Thụ, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Level 9
Solution

Re: Place is permanently closed but still pending

Hi @TrongM edits of any kind can remain pending for weeks or longer, we just have to wait. This business was Claimed by the owner so that will probably take longer as Google will want to be sure it's really closed.

Btw whilst your screenshot was helpful, a link to the map listing would be even better (click on SHARE, then check Short URL). 

View solution in original post

Level 9
Level 9
Solution

Hi @TrongM edits of any kind can remain pending for weeks or longer, we just have to wait. This business was Claimed by the owner so that will probably take longer as Google will want to be sure it's really closed.

Btw whilst your screenshot was helpful, a link to the map listing would be even better (click on SHARE, then check Short URL). 

Level 4

Dear PhilipF,

Thanks you so much ^^

This is the first time I post on Local Guide Connect. Your response is very helpful to me.

I appreciate you so much

Best Regards,