GuiamelK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Philippines

Please I'm inviting you to visit our beloved city davao city...

Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Philippines

I love Davao, the food, the people, the places. In fact, I even proposed to my fiance (then, now wife) in Davao.   

Our favorite restaurant is Lachi's.   We'd eat there 2x a day every time we're there. 🙂

Level 5

Can you post some pictures about it?

I want to see so bad.

Level 1

OK I'll manage it at post soon updated photos

Former Google Contributor

Davao is one of my favorite cities in the Philippines! So much to see and a lot of great restaurants!

Level 10

Hello @GuiamelK. Thank you so much for your invitation. Please add more details in your post because because all LGs are not familiar with your place. Include some special features, cultures, places to visit within the city, local foods, pictures etc many more. Also you can post about your city in Travel-and-Advice section where the issue will be well addressed. 

You seem new here so I would like to add more details just for you: 

Please introduce yourself on this post  Introduce Yourself - May 2017 thread.

Here are some tips for you to get started:

• "About Local Guides" section has some really good tips on how to interact with the community and the Local Guides users from all over the world. 
  • Search the community Before posting, keep in mind that others may have asked your question because it might be answered already. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to use the forum, this thread will explain you how to do it, it’s really simple.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure it’s important to the content of the post, this way you will be able to get in touch with other Local Guides from your country or even better, around your area.

Thank you so much for being a part of our LG family. Best wishes! cheers!