OM3GA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Pending or not Applied

In last week almost every my place add finished with not applied or pending for days. That is not just case with my account, all local guides from my town have same problem. We have meet-up on 27. September and on 3. October this year to map whole town, every store and answer questions about wheelers accessibility but 90% of places are pending or not applied.

What is problem ? Places are there it isn't problem with that 🙂

Is there anyone with special privileges to add those places I will send mail with pictures, work time, name, category, phone (where have it) and exact cordinates.

Pljevlja, Montenegro
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Pending or not Applied

@OM3GA

Take a look into this. This will help you to understand why is your edit status pending or not applied.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 6

Yes @deepakjhic I readed that before posting question. So is there anything that can be done, we now must educate people on how to Google my business to add themselves on map ?

Level 9

@OM3GA wrote:

we now must educate people on how to Google my business to add themselves on map ?

@OM3GA

Plz clear what you mean by lines mention above?

Level 6

@deepakjhic

Me and my friends now must go from store to store and educate them how to claim business on google my business because that's the only way to be on maps.

Back to 2012 😄

Level 9

@OM3GA wrote:

@deepakjhic

Me and my friends now must go from store to store and educate them how to claim business on google my business because that's the only way to be on maps.

Back to 2012 😄

Wao what an idea. 

@OM3GA