Sabeel_Yusufzai's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Not being able to add places.

Same happens to me. I am from Srinagar. Every time I want to add a place it says the address is not valid. I am fed up of this

Level 8

Yes, I think there is some problem with srinagar maps

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sabeel_Yusufzai i am also unable to add new places on Google Maps in Azad Kashmir region see my this post, one of Connect Moderator @Flash said that Kashmir being an occupied and controversial or you can say Red Zone region, this area is not able to add more places

Level 8

may  be..

shahFaisalKhan
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shahFaisalkhan @Sabeel_Yusufzai send me location pin point link to check the details, same issue was with me but resolved some days before

Level 8

this is location of a school but i am not able to add it... there are so many places where i fail to add plz tell me what to do.. looking forward for your  help 

shahFaisalKhan
Level 8

Someone told me that as kashmir is a disputed territory thats why

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shahFaisalkhan @Sabeel_Yusufzai @SyedMaroof have a look at that Place Pin Point:

Government Girls Higher Secondary School

Google Maps Location

That School is already published at that point, you can add place in that area by Main menu then scroll down to find Add Place, use this Address Srinagar 190005 if any other address not acceptable, Feel free to discuss any issue 

Level 8

i tried it ....... still no success its just showing invlaid address Annotation (2).pngAnnotation (1).png

shahFaisalKhan
Level 8

lets see how far we go in this try

shahFaisalKhan