cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Not applied

سلام دوستان

چرا نمیشه یک سری مکان ها را ثبت کرد

به محض اینکه ثبت میکنی NOT APPLIED میشه..... خیلی دنبالش گشتم و جواب خوبی پیدا نکردم

بعضی جاها نوشته بود ممکنه کس دیگه ای با اطلاعات بیشتری ثبت کرده باشه ولی اینجا رو من قبلا هم سعی کرده بودم ثبت کنم ولی نشده بود! اگه کس دیگری ثبت کرده بود تا الان باید ثبت میشد ک خب نشده

Screenshot (285).png

2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Not applied

Hello @MrJalalieh,

If Google could trust everyone to always make good edits then there would never be denials, but unfortunately those that purposely or innocently add bad data have resulted in the need for filters.  Sometimes those filters will give a false positive, and sometimes those filters kick in due to you unknowingly violating a rule.  You can read more in this pinned post.

In addition to the advice given there, you also have the option of providing all the data including exact GPS location, any existing POI, and exactly what data you were trying to add or edit.  With that mapping experts can look it over and let you know if there are obvious and/or likely issues that you can fix in your next attempt.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 6

Re: Not applied

tankU for asnwer

but i trying to improve google map and add place in googlemap (iphone) but i don't know why to NOT APPLIED from google
In fact, all the information I have entered in GoogleMap is correct, and actually I have seen them