Alecat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Not applied

Yesterday I saw a new restaurant and this morning I have tried to put it on google maps. I have filled very careful every fields, included telephone number and web page. I have sent also two pics but I see that my contribute is "Not applied". I have tried 3 times but unsuccessfully.Screenshot_2018-07-15-14-31-00.png

Barcellona, Spagna
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Not applied

Hi @Alecat

Please read this article 

Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

Thank you.

Cheers

Level 9

Hi  @Badruddeen bug I know this discussion and I have read it but I could not find a good answer to my doubt.

Regards

Alessandro

Level 10

Hi @Alecat 

Your answer is here. please read it.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 9

@Rezgar I have read the post but I cannot find an appropiate answer.

Here is the text you refer to:

"The world is a big and dynamic place — as it evolves, our goal is to keep the information on Google Maps as fresh and accurate as possible.

In order to do that, Local Guides submit edits to ensure their communities are accurately represented. Sometimes, an edit you have submitted may appear as Pending or Not Applied.

Many of you have asked why your edit is shown that way, so we wanted to share more information with you how edits are reviewed and why they may appear as such.

Every edit submitted to Google Maps is either reviewed by an automated systems, local operators, or both, to ensure changes follow our guidelines.

If we are not sure the edit is accurate, it may be listed as Denied. If your edit status is listed as Pending, it means we need to take a closer look at the information, which can take some time to verify through our staff and other users through "Check the Facts".

Don’t take it personally.

If your edit is denied, this doesn’t mean you are a bad mapper (unless you are trying to spam the map!) — we may not be familiar with the region you are mapping and need more information to be confident the edit is accurate. Simply collect more information and suggest another edit.

Thank you for helping to keep Google Maps fresh and accurate for the millions of people who rely on your information when they’re exploring the world.

The world is a big and dynamic place — as it evolves, our goal is to keep the information on Google Maps as fresh and accurate as possible.

In order to do that, Local Guides submit edits to ensure their communities are accurately represented. Sometimes, an edit you have submitted may appear as Pending or Not Applied.

Many of you have asked why your edit is shown that way, so we wanted to share more information with you how edits are reviewed and why they may appear as such.

Every edit submitted to Google Maps is either reviewed by an automated systems, local operators, or both, to ensure changes follow our guidelines.

If we are not sure the edit is accurate, it may be listed as Denied. If your edit status is listed as Pending, it means we need to take a closer look at the information, which can take some time to verify through our staff and other users through "Check the Facts".

Don’t take it personally.

If your edit is denied, this doesn’t mean you are a bad mapper (unless you are trying to spam the map!) — we may not be familiar with the region you are mapping and need more information to be confident the edit is accurate. Simply collect more information and suggest another edit.

Thank you for helping to keep Google Maps fresh and accurate for the millions of people who rely on your information when they’re exploring the world."

The text at the beginning refer to the status "Pending" or "Not Applied" but then when it explain in details it talks about "Denied" condition not of "Not Applied" that is a different one!

Actually you can receive the status of Pending, Denied and Not Applied. So in the text is explained the situation of Pending and Denied but nothing about Not Applied.