Mjyates's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Not applied but applied

Hi All. Many of my edits from months before are now being processed. Good stuff! However a large number are showing as Not Applied but when I go to the POI the edit HAS been applied! Any one else experiencing this or is there an explanation?

Thailand
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Not applied but applied

Hello @Mjyates,

As @GenerolHavoc mentioned, a likely possibility is that someone else made the edit before you.  When I was a reviewer of edits it was very common to see the same edit multiple times; you could only approve the first edit.

In addition, did you perhaps make the edit more than once?   If you did so then again only the first attempt could be approved.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

View solution in original post

Level 7

Hello

I am aware at the time when the review of a addition to a POI is pending, it means they need to research and check information as it's possible there not enough to apply the edit , new locations are the class for this.

Furthermore,  " However a large number are showing as Not Applied but when I go to the POI the edit HAS been applied! " my guess is someone else did the same edit with more information which saw the edit applied before yours.

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hello @Mjyates,

As @GenerolHavoc mentioned, a likely possibility is that someone else made the edit before you.  When I was a reviewer of edits it was very common to see the same edit multiple times; you could only approve the first edit.

In addition, did you perhaps make the edit more than once?   If you did so then again only the first attempt could be approved.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 10

@Flash 

Yes, its plausible that I did make the edit more than once. It happens sometimes!

Thanks