R10R's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Not able to add a street

I went to Luang Prabang last month and found that the street connecting 3 Nagas Hotel/Restaurant and Bamboo Tree Restaurant was missing from Google Maps.

I tried to add the missing street when I was there by sending feedback but received a notification saying that I couldn't do it. I tried again just now back in my hometown and was still unable to add new street.

The arrow shows where the street should beThe arrow shows where the street should be 

Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang Province, Laos
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Not able to add a street

Hello,

No one can add streets, all we can do is submit feedback about the need for a street and Google will look at it in turn.

I'm thus confused as to what is happening.  Could you please describe the steps you have been taking?

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8

Re: Not able to add a street

Hi Flash,

I understand that I can't add new street directly onto maps. What I did was submit a feedback. I did that in Luang Prabang and failed, and again tonight from my notebook, which wouldn't even provide an option to add a new road, only Missing place.

I tried again on my cell phone, there is an option to add road and so I did. But, then I received the following message, which I remember now is the same message I received in Luang Prabang. I guess, Google Maps still can't fix this kind of problem in Laos.

ink.png