SukanyaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Not Applied. Place Added.

me either, We feel frustrated about this problem 😞

I have a good connection, and I try to add on mobile and on computer in a different times also same issue..

https://goo.gl/maps/THcVx7sCqUw This is the area that I'm trying to add Non-Profit Org in.

Level 9

السلام عليكم محمد هذه المشكلة تحصل كثيرا مع المشتركين لكن لاعليك ربما هناك مشكلة في النظام ارجع للمكان في وقت اخر و غير قليلا في المكان الذي تضيفه

مع ذلك هناك الكثير من الاماكن الاخرى لتضيفها او تعدل عليها او تضيف صورة ,

كان هذا الشيء يحصل معي مع اني اكون في الموقع و اريد ان اضيف صورة للموقع لكن لا يضاف في البداية كنت اعتقد انها مسالة شخصية 🙂 لكن هذا الامر يحصل مع الكثير

Level 7

@OsamaM wrote:

السلام عليكم محمد هذه المشكلة تحصل كثيرا مع المشتركين لكن لاعليك ربما هناك مشكلة في النظام ارجع للمكان في وقت اخر و غير قليلا في المكان الذي تضيفه

مع ذلك هناك الكثير من الاماكن الاخرى لتضيفها او تعدل عليها او تضيف صورة ,

كان هذا الشيء يحصل معي مع اني اكون في الموقع و اريد ان اضيف صورة للموقع لكن لا يضاف في البداية كنت اعتقد انها مسالة شخصية 🙂 لكن هذا الامر يحصل مع الكثير

صدقت، غيرت في المكان قليلاً ونجحت الإضافة تبقى المراجعة فقط

مشكور أخي أسامة.

Level 8

I have also encountered the same problem several times. I don't understand why it is always telling me "not Applied." Anybody who can explain better?  

Level 10

Same here:

SantoPalato
Piazza Tarquinia, 4a/b, 00183 Roma, Italia
IN SOSPESO · Creazione luogo

But the place is actually created and live: https://goo.gl/maps/tstGNNKDpZQ2

There is something that is going wrong.
Level 9

Hi 

For me its happening on specific places 

I guess not relation to connection coz the transaction is complete or no, if its uploaded means its there 

Sure seems a defect and require an action as adding same place multiple times is not the efficient way 

In my recent contribution around 16 items marked as NOT PLACED .. at least if it can be editable we can make refresh or update to same item 

Level 5

So sorry to say I'm facing the same problem... It's approved in most areas​ but not within a specific area of my town

Hopefully they solve it soon

@SOURABHS wrote:

Hi  I feel very bad now it's more than 15 day I face this problem  every time I try to add the place or try to edit some place I fail to do so

Every time it's showing not applied

I urge the respective  moderator  pls solve my problem I feel frustrated.

Level 10

@SukanyaP When it says a place has not been applied, it means the category  in which you supplied that information was not correct. Take for example you were trying to add a place and the name of the place is a house and the category in which you supplied that information was a shopping mall. It means the information was not correct. If if it was a shopping mall it should bear the name of a shopping mall, and also it's category. That's my opinion I hope this helps.

Level 9

Hi 

Seems we have multiple scenarios here 

Low internet speed, Low contribution, information is incorrect, sure still there some other options 

The trick here if applying new location for low contribution area and where it has important business or landmark that will support the map contribution, it will impact overall process 

In some cases I had to add some places multiple times to appear, sure in my location Dubai, is 95% going smooth, however home town continuation, I am in big trouble 🙂 

Hope Google map optimization team can review the current methods and make an improvement 

Level 4

@Sourabh_says Hi even I faced similar problem in adding the place to the maps. Make sure you fillup all  the information about the places correctly and add a photo of that place.Unless u add any photo it won't recognize.