SukanyaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Not Applied. Place Added.

I have been added missing places in my locality. However, recently  I added a shop in Map but the status stated "Not Applied. Place Added". What does it mean? It's not even pending nor is there any explanation of "Not Applied" . What do I do? 

29 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Not Applied. Place Added.

@PasanCG You cannot edit what is not applied or pending. If it tells you not applied, then you have to create another place, if it tells you pending then you have to wait for the place to be approved, because the information you submitted needs to be verified. I have posted a reply to this topic in a first thread showing reasons why that happens. But please visit this link again:https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

That is the official explanation to help you see reasons why that happens. I hope this helps you 

View solution in original post

Level 6

You can read that place because this problem happened when low network when add place

@SukanyaP wrote:

I have been added missing places in my locality. However, recently  I added a shop in Map but the status stated "Not Applied. Place Added". What does it mean? It's not even pending nor is there any explanation of "Not Applied" . What do I do? 

Level 7

Sir then what is the solution of this  is I have to add that place again?

Thanks

Sourabh

@SonuS wrote:

You can read that place because this problem happened when low network when add place

@SukanyaP wrote:

Level 8

@SOURABHS wrote:

Sir then what is the solution of this  is I have to add that place again?

Thanks

Sourabh

@SonuS wrote:

@SukanyaP wrote:

I think it's not because of internet speed or connectivity 

many times it's happen when we add it's show not applied without any reason if any body know what is the main reason 

Level 6

Hi @KashifAhmedN

Yes dear sir you are right on this point but I have noticed that most of all time happen this when slow network so I thik that this is the reason

Level 6

Hi @Sourabh_says

Yes you have to add that place again this is the only one solution that I think 

Thank you

Level 8

No I don't think so because many time I try it from mobile from computer same issue 

Level 6

Ok 

Thank you sir for share a pleasure knowledge

Level 7

I think it's just a problem of the connection with the server. I remember having a great connection when I tried adding a place, but still got a negative response - not applied. Couple of days later I did the same thing only being at home that time, everything went just fine. 

Level 7

Hi  I feel very bad now it's more than 15 day I face this problem  every time I try to add the place or try to edit some place I fail to do so

Every time it's showing not applied

I urge the respective  moderator  pls solve my problem I feel frustrated.