anazarie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Newly created place still pending after 4 days

I added an arepa bar in Boca chica Santo Domingo. It's been pending approval for 4 days. I have pictures, a phone number, hours and a menu. The owner is a friend of mine. 

I'd like to get this place up. They have good arepas which aren't easy to find here. 

Boca Chica, Santo Domingo Province, Dominican Republic
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Newly created place still pending after 4 days

Hey @anazarie,

Welcome to Connect.

You can check this topic for more information.

Another thing you can do is, your friend can register his place as business by starting here. There is this Google My Business Help that can answer some of the questions you may have. Please note that for business related questions I recommend visiting Google My Business Community.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Solution

Hey @anazarie,

Welcome to Connect.

You can check this topic for more information.

Another thing you can do is, your friend can register his place as business by starting here. There is this Google My Business Help that can answer some of the questions you may have. Please note that for business related questions I recommend visiting Google My Business Community.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Thank you for the reply. 

He'sa 65 year old man who's never owned a phone more powerful than the Nokia brick. 

I promised him is do something cool to bring more advertising to him for free and that I could show him. Now I feel bad. 

I need to leave Boca chica today but I'll be back. Hopefully this is done by the time i return .

Thank you. 

Hey @anazarie,

Is there any progress on this? Did the place update? I am interested in the outcome.

Thanks!

Georges

Level 7

Thank you for the check up! 

No! No resolution, it's mildly infuriating at this point 😞 Screenshot_20180205-073209.png

Hey @anazarie,

In this case, my best suggestion is to register the business in Google My Business. Please note that you can do this yourself, you only need the approval from the owner. Please follow my first post for more information.

Best regards,

Georges

Level 7

Ok. I'll give it a try thank you!