Th3St0rm's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

New Location NOT APPLIED

Hello community. I’m trying to add a new restaurant to Google Maps. It is a chain called Crushed Red and opened in tulsa on 9/29. Twice now I’ve done a complete add (name/address/phone/website/hours/etc) and both times it immediately goes ‘Not Applied’ under my edits. I do not know what’s going wrong; ive added and/or modified 5 or 6 other places without issue. I am currently a level 4 guide. 

If it helps, I can supply pictures I took that I was planning to add to this location once it was approved. 

1525 East 15th Street, Tulsa, OK, United States
2 comments
Level 7

Re: New Location NOT APPLIED

I checked two of the other Crushed Red locations and they were both claimed by the restaurants owner.  It's head office, in other words.

Its very likely, almost certain, that the reason your rejection was immediate was due to there already being a Google Maps "place" for the 1525 E 15th St, Tulsa location in the works but not yet published that was created by the head office.

If you wish to contact those folks to confirm this, that info is on their website, https://www.crushed-red.com

Level 8

Re: New Location NOT APPLIED

I have added like 15 places, however, sometimes I get that exact error when there is a similar place nearby or just because Google Maps team was not able to verify that place exist through city public records. The same has happened to my with businesses and parks. I've provided pictures, phone numbers, specific addresses and sometimes they keep being "not applied".  It can be a little bit frustrating, just keep trying and provide as much information as you can.

You can also try to add a missing place through the menu "send feedback".

I hope this helps.

Good luck,

Hector