New Address verification

How to Add an Address In Google Map ?

Thank You! -- Abdul Kalam
India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: New Address verification

Hi @Kalamkakan,

Welcome to Connect and thanks for reaching out. If you want to add a new place on Google Maps, here's what you need to do:

1. On your computer, open Google Maps.
  2. Search for an address.
  3. Click Add a missing place.

Notes:

• Name, location, and category of the place are required. Other attributes aren't required, but might help to speed up the review process.
  • To quickly find your home on the map, set your home address. No one else can see your home unless you choose to share it.
  • If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you can't add a missing place to Google Maps.

If you own a business you'd like to verify on Google Maps, please take a look at these instructions.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Re: New Address verification

Hi @Kalamkakan,

Are you trying to add a place (such as a store, office, bank, etc.)?

Or are you trying to add an address marker so that people can find the correct location when they just input an address into Maps?

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages