ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Name changed of Polwel Supermarket in Dhaka

@BruceDM @DeniGu Please take a look here. I can see the changed again . I cant imaging how this happen again ! I can see the Khan store name instead of Polwel Supermarket. 

Happy Guiding !!

Google Moderator

Hi @ShafiulB,

I was reading through this thread to get an idea of what the issue is.

Can you explain to me what are the two stores, Khan store and Polwel Supermartket? Are they two separate shops in one building (like in a shopping center)? Or is Khan store the name of the building in which Polwel Supermarket is located?

If Polwel Supermarket was wrongly renamed, please submit an edit. One more solution is to talk to the owner of the shop to claim the business. That way any changes that someone might want to make to this place will have to be approved by the owner. They can also submit the right information, like name, phone number, and other details.

Thanks in advance!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@DeniGu Thanks for your reaching in this thread.

It is a Popular Supper market for wholesale Chariness cloths in Dhaka and more additional information in this thread added before. It was under checking by @BruceDM when i first time posted. 

But still no improvement. 

There are so many reviews and photos by Local Guides for Polwell Market not for this store. They verified it and that is why no edits are working. So please take a look in this place and rename this as its original.

I can't understand about this problem which is called as accidental merge before by our experts! 

OK fine but why with popular and high rated places got this and changed to a store or small business. 

Please take an action to prevent these accidental cases from maps. Google Maps is a reliable and question free Maps in my thought. 

This is the present condition of this place

My reviews and photos also placed in this location. Another accidental merge/ spam - Past Fortune Shopping Mall to clear this problem please read old reviews and this is the new one.

Happy Guiding !!!

Google Moderator

Hi @ShafiulB,

Thank you for this information. I've forwarded both cases - Polwel Supermarket and Khan store, and Fortune mall and Sparkle shop - to our responsible team.

I'll get back to you as soon as I have an update. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@DeniGu Thanks for your quick response. I wanted to say you that another problem is  Fortune Shopping mall merged into sparkle shop which is a small business or brand shop. 

Waiting for the result. 

Happy Guiding !!!

Connect Moderator

@DeniGu Hello honorable Moderator! Have any update for those places? i have to   report for more places like this issue. Please Taking a strong action would be better in right time. I cant imagine  about this problem as an accidental merge or any spammers activity whose are doing these change for money? 

Coz i can see more than one same changes of some popular Shopping malls. My first was about the Bashundhara City Shopping Mall and its changed into another name. It was escalated  by GusMorira successfully  that time.

Waiting for your respons. 

Happy Guiding!   

Google Moderator

Hello @ShafiulB!

Our team is still looking into this issue, thank you so much for your patience. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear something! 🙂

Google Moderator

Hi @ShafiulB,

I want to follow up on the issue of merging two local businesses. We will need more details about both cases.

First, about Polwel Supermarket and Khan store. Can you tell me which details need to be corrected? Please provide the exact address of Polwel Supermarket, website, phone number, working hours, etc. Anything that you think is incorrect on this listing right now.

Second, about Fortune Shopping Mall and Sparkle shop. Again, which details should be corrected? We need the exact information in order to make the necessary changes.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!