cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

NOT APPLIED

Dear Google Maps Users!

i am in big trouble with the maps.

i am now a local guide from an urban area where i don't think other local guides will be available.

the problem is that whenever i add a missing place in my area, in my contributions it says NOT APPLIED!. i searched a lot but did not find the real solution or answer to this problem. i added a school a shopping mall but i can not add a village or a shrine.

will someone tell me the reason behind this?

14 comments
Level 7

Re: NOT APPLIED

Level 1

Thanks for the reply.

but i did not find my answer in the topic you linked, what is the exact reason of a NOT APPLIED case? how do we spam the map? will you please give me some more information related to the topic? to describe my problem simple, why does my contribution for adding a missing place go to this case?

Connect Moderator

Hi @Hefaz

Have you checked to make sure it doesn't already exist? It may not have a visible label, you may have to search for it.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 1

@NareshDarji

yeah, i have checked. this is an urban area, and there are not any local guides. a few labels exist around the area, but this is completely a new place i am trying to add.

i will give you the address: This is the place i am trying to add

@NareshDarji wrote:

Hi @Hefaz

Have you checked to make sure it doesn't already exist? It may not have a visible label, you may have to search for it.

Level 1

The place you trying to add is where google says "sorry we no longer has images of the location"

Connect Moderator

Ok @Hefaz

You can suggest to Google the creation of the village through Google Maps using the Send Feedback

Center the map where the village is located, click the "Send feedback" link, at the bottom right corner of the map, and select Other Feedback.
Leave an explanation to justify your suggestion.
I don't know how long it could take for Google to add the village.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 1

@NareshDarji

Ok, i will do it right now, but is that the permanent solution to the problem? i mean should we send feedback to google for every new place we add? if yes then what is adding a missing place for?

Level 1

@Batman200245

but i works fine with me.

Connect Moderator

Please visit this page

https://support.google.com/maps/answer/6320846?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop