AhmadullahS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

NOT APPLIED

Hello everyone,

I am new in google map so i do not know that much and today i face this problem when i added a place in Google map and the status stated that "NOT APPLIED" What does it mean?  What do I do? and my internet is also not slow,  i would be happy if someone answer me. thanks.

11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: NOT APPLIED

Hi @AhmadullahS this occur often, and there could be several reasons.

Maybe you tried to add a place that already exist, or you tried to modify a place that is claimed, or maybe your "trust level" is too low to apply the edits.

Can you show us what are you trying to obtain?

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @AhmadullahS this occur often, and there could be several reasons.

Maybe you tried to add a place that already exist, or you tried to modify a place that is claimed, or maybe your "trust level" is too low to apply the edits.

Can you show us what are you trying to obtain?

Level 7

thanks for your answer, when i added that place i was in level 2 so maybe this was the reason but as i checked that place was not existed before.
The place i wanted to add is a memorial place in Mazari Sharif city, Afghanistan but i do not know how to send you the exact location now.
Level 10

Yes, maybe is due to the low level. Please, try again later, and continue suggesting updates to map, to improve your reliability!

You can share a place, pointing it on maps, then right click and set a marker.

Then you can share this marker.

Level 7

Ok, i will and thanks again for your help.

Level 9

Hello @LucioV

You speak of a "trust level" what is it all about?

Thanks

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 10

@JonasKL wrote:

Hello @LucioV

You speak of a "trust level" what is it all about?

Thanks

Something i was told about, a secret mixture made of your edits history and something else, and that could help in approval speed.

Level 8

@AhmadullahSin my case it's the name of the place which looks like the problem cause. I tried to add the place about 4 times (start at LG Level 4 to Level 6) until just a few hours ago with the place real name (the same name), and Maps rejects it immediately (like 1~2 minutes after I add it 😵). Then for the last try I change the real name with different name. It's a cemetery with the name "Jabal Kadas" (hard rock mountain), and the most famous person buried there is the first regent in my area. So, I change the place name with "Makam Bupati Pertama Ngawi" (i.e. the grave of first Ngawi regent), and Maps approved it immediately.

This is the place if you'd like to see.

I don't know what's with the name, but this is what happened. I hope this help 🤓.

Level 7

I am actually a level 7 guide with many pudlished edits, but for some reason in the last several months, all of my edits have not been applied. I didn't realize trying to edit claimed listings would result in a lower trust level. I edit a lot of listings that have keywords added to their actual company name that are verified listings and claimed spam listings where the business name is just a keyword plus the city name:

goo.gl/4uiJJn

Is there anyway to earn my trust level back?

Erik Arndt
Level 7

YayanM1k,

Thannks i will try the same you did and i wish for me work too.