m0911's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

NOT APPLIED in last 2 days, and all places I added since 10 days ago, were deleted

Hi dears

Every place I added since 2 days ago was not applied either from desktop and mobile app. Today I added 3 places with mobile when I was exactly there, but all of them were not applied.

I checked previous confirmation emails and all places I added since 2017/08/29 were deleted after I got their confirmation email.

I am working with MapMaker since 2012 and Google Maps since 2016 and add all details and photos for every place. You can see my profile that I earned most of my points by adding new places, not only review or rate.

I published 3 full detailed weblog post for training Google Maps in my weblog in the Persian language, but now I have no idea and answer for this problem.

What happened that limited my Google account?

Thank you very much

Mehdi Abdollahi
5 comments
Level 10

Re: NOT APPLIED in last 2 days, and all places I added since 10 days ago, were deleted

Hi dear @GusMoreira and @TraciC. Please help for this good local guide.

Thank you.

Connect Moderator

Re: NOT APPLIED in last 2 days, and all places I added since 10 days ago, were deleted

Hi @m0911 I imagine since you are experienced and that you know the process but just in case Googler Gus made a good post about it https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

Note that if your edits don't go through immediate approval they will drop into Check the facts and other Local Guides can agree or not.

Just a side question - are your edits in English or your local language?

Regards

Paul

Level 10

Hi dear @BruceDM, The problem of this user still exists. He reported again that he got  "Not Applied" instantly for all new added places. I appreciate if you can have a look into this problem. Thank you

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Amiran,

I will take a look thank you - we will need the LG to reach out to me directly. I can send you the details incase you don't already know.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

Thanks @BruceDM, In fact I've sent the details before in that way but again I'll do it.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides