Sureshrajr0908's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

NOT APPLIED Status

Hi All,

Can you help in getting my edits applied in the google map?

Added placesAdded places

I am a level 4 local guide. We have formed an association in our area and trying add missing places in Google map. Please help on this.

Regards,

Sureshraj

Nanmangalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
3 comments
Level 10

Re: NOT APPLIED Status

Hi @Sureshrajr0908 your LG level has nothing to do with the status of your edits; add could be rejected for several causes. The main is that there is already a place, maybe not correctly placed, in maps with a similar name. I suggest you to add places using Google Maps app from android, with more details you can, and add a geotagged photo too; this could help in add proposal.

Best wishes.

Level 4

Thanks LucioV for the response.

I understand that there may be many reasons for rejection. However, without knowing exact reason for rejection, how can I proceed further? Is it possible to find and let me know the reasons for rejections?

Level 8

Hi @Sureshrajr0908 I saw the image which you posted as reference found that you are to add a Area/Street name. Please be noted you can't add a street name like place creation.

To add or update street name in Google maps steps in this video#

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=83RQoXfd2Ho

Please refer the below images for how to submit

See the photo my village address with pincode you can see send buttonSee the photo my village address with pincode you can see send button

After i will go to help-send feedback- report missing village .I am mar my village area

Once after you submitted your feedback google will review and will do accordingly.

I Hope this helps you 🙂

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.