Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Will google do anything wrong because of anger on me?

@Anonymous It's currently 4th of July in US, which is Independence day holiday, and as @BruceDM is a Google Moderator based in New York City, his response might be delayed.

Moreover, @GeorgesHR, another Google Moderator already replied to you with the answer above. Please read it again.

One thing I'd like to add, harassing Connect Moderators or any other member of the Local Guides Connect community members is something that's violating the Local Guides terms and conditions, and depending on how severe it is, it might cause your termination from the program.

Please refer to the article below on how to properly contribute in here

The 5 core values of Connect

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous - Like I said, @GeorgesHR already answered your question above. Please read it again.

Former Google Contributor

@Teegala - I believe you are asking if we are going to take action against your Google Maps account because of the number of times you have tagged people here on the boards over the course of the year.

I would advise that you please stop repeating the same question as we have already shared definitive answers with you. I would also suggest you review our Google Event Community Guidelines and Anti-Harassment Policy. Please do not concern yourself with this any further and consider the matter closed.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Anonymous
Not applicable

My issue solved

My issue solved

Anonymous
Not applicable

My issue solved

My issue solved

Level 10

@Anonymous wrote:

@Csaba..

??? 

As far as I can see above, any question having arisen here has been answered.

Sorry but I do not happen to follow this particular discussion in details. Further tagging me has no use at all. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

My issue solved

my issue is now solved

Former Google Contributor
Solution

@Anonymous,

I cannot replicate your issue - I cannot find the name of your old business in the search terms when I try to add a business. If I cannot find it others are unlikely to find it either.  Why don't you test adding the place, in the way you are doing, from a friends account or a device completely unrelated to yours.  As I cannot find your result via search or via Google search or as suggestion when trying to add a place in Telegana (the very problem you are afraid of), you might want to see if anybody else can besides yourself.

Businesses should also be managed through GMB and not directly through the map.

There is nothing further to escalate. I have already shared with you that the old business name will always live in Google's backend database and this cannot be changed. However as it is closed, a search for the old business name does not bring people to that Location to the map anymore. 

Essentially what you are asking for is already complete as much as possible. Please test if adding the place will bring up the old name as a suggestion through an account and a device completely unrelated to yours and also follow GMB guidelines when adding a business. There is nothing else that can be shared.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Anonymous
Not applicable

My issue Solved

Anonymous
Not applicable

My issue solved

My issue solved